Cloud Storage Durham, NC
Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
It is now possible for businesses to ditch large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices. They don’t even need high capacity on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
A business might use the cloud to store crucial documents and data.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
The Cloud Has Changed the Way We Do Business in Durham
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several upsides of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your North Carolina Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Durham based business, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (919) 666-2260 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.